Free previews above. Click below to get Senseless now!
It’s all about…absurdist acerbic a fun book to read audiobook bestseller book books bureaucracy census characters comedy ebook favorites Fiction film forest fun fun books to read fun films funny fun read humor laughs LDS Mormon Mormons Mt. Hood neo-noir novel Oregon page-turner pit bulls polygamist polygamy Portland presidential nominee quirky reader reader feedback redneck religion review roles romp sardonic thriller trailer video witty
Search it Senseless…
- I just liked “Michael Draper Sizzle Reel” by @MJ_Draper on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/michaeljosephd…> 5 days ago
- I just liked “Kelp - A Trailer” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/267160876> 1 month ago
- I just liked “Dennis Noack | Underwater and Aerial” on #Vimeo: vimeo.com/263398176> 1 month ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/2MOJDcSs9og?a TNA: Sheik Abdul Bashir Speaks On The U.S.> 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/_2PF2aUgTnI?a Jacob Miller - St. Mary's Gospel Choir | NPR Tiny Desk Contest 2018> 3 months ago
An absurdist romp…
A Kick-Ass Fun Book!
"Hardly a day goes by when some fuckhead doesn't want to shoot me. Today is no exception."
Meet census worker Nick Prince.
Nick wants nothing more than to go drown his sorrows at the Safari Club and pine for Beth, his lost college love. But before he can do that, his job with the U.S. Census Bureau requires him to face down reluctant respondents in the remote forests of Oregon, who repel him with everything from pit bulls to shotguns.
When a chance encounter in the tiny town of Elwood lands him in the midst of a loopy polygamist clan, it sets off a wild, wacky race to save himself, his job, and his bleeding heart. You won't know whether to laugh or cry as Nick struggles to sort out the multiple warrants and women that stand between him and his sanity in this comedic crime caper in the tradition of Carl Hiaasen, Daniel Price, Chuck Palahniuk, and Josh Bazell.
Click on the sample chapters (Titles) at the top of the page for a free preview read.**
You may purchase both the print and Kindle editions at Amazon.
Digital editions in other formats may be purchased from Smashwords.
Disclaimer: Senseless Confidential contains language that may not be suitable for all ages.
**Census workers must have a note from their mother to proceed beyond this point.
- June 2: Senseless Audiobook Launch Party! | Senseless Confidential[…] Twitter Facebook RSS Feed ← Audiobook recording has begun! […]
- Martin BannonThanks, Cat! Constantly reinventing myself… Marty
- Catherine M. Wurdackha! love your profile, Martin cat from wordshop
- **** Funny, adventurous and strangely believable —Portland Book Review « Senseless Confidential[...] Senseless Confidential a neo-noir absurdist romp by Martin Bannon HomePress Release: Comedic c
- Martin BannonHuh. Didn't realize my ears were so prominent. Good thing I didn't use the ugly picture.
- DougMartin Bannon looks like a penis with ears.
- Dougfascist sex police wannabe After 1852, Utah had the most liberal divorce laws in the United States.
- Daniel NestMan, that's just bulls@#%! Plenty of other letters can't catch a break either! On a serious note tho
absurdist acerbic a fun book to read bestseller book books census characters comedy ebook favorites Fiction film forest fun books to read fun films funny fun read humor laughs LDS Mormon Mormons Mt. Hood neo-noir novel Oregon page-turner pit bulls polygamist polygamy Portland presidential nominee quirky reader reader feedback religion review roles romp sardonic thriller trailer video witty
- Who’s your favorite book or film character? (4)
- PolyRomnogamy: Mitt’s many great-grandmothers (4)
- Every vote matters, yes, even yours (3)
- A Big Organ or a Fun Book to Read? (2)
- Audiobook recording has begun! (1)
- UCK! Some members of the alphabet get a bad rap (1)
- Senseless Raves! (1)
- Audiobook and Video Trailer Music Licensed (0)
- Martin Bannon interviewed on Anarchy Radio (0)
- What are you wearing? (0)